The Indi Maxi is for the movers, and shakers, the boho mammas, and the everyday. She's ready to accompany you on long walks watching the leaves change, or for snuggles by the fire..
- Handmade/hand beaded tassels across the chest and around the sleeves.
- Embroidery across the chest and on the botton of the dress
- Two side slits with ties and tassels on the ends
- Deep V Neck
- 1/4 length flared sleeves
- Back zipper closure
- Flowy fit with a more fitted upper waist to keep your figure
Shared Values: Ethical, Handmade, Sustainable
Fabric: 100% Rayon
Why we love ‘em: YIREH (YEAR-ay) is a socially conscious and ethically made fashion brand based out of Hawaii. Their designs are easy to wear and easy to pack, made for the modern traveler, and everyday woman. Producing small-batch collections throughout the year, featuring handmade clothing and fabrics have allowed them to steer clear of the ‘fast fashion’ trend. They keep their focus on ethical production and are constantly aiming to create change-ethically, sustainably and organically.
In addition to ethically manufacturing their clothing, 10% of profits are donated to International Justice Mission (IJM.org) an organization geared towards bringing an end, as well as justice to human trafficking.