This Jumpsuit was designed for the woman who loves a sleek, put together, easy going, yet sophisticated boho look. The embroidery on the compass jumper is inspired by the Balinese Penjor a fan like ceremonial decoration.
- Fitted Waistline (size up for looser fit)
- Hand Embroidery inspired by the Balinese Penjor across the sleeves and legs of the jumper.
- Band below the bust with three covered buttons
- Flared high water pant leg
- Flared 3/4 sleeve
- Zipper closure down the middle below the buttons
- Low cut V neckline
Shared Values: Ethical, Handmade, Sustainable
Fabric: 100% Rayon
Why we love ‘em: YIREH (YEAR-ay) is a socially conscious and ethically made fashion brand based out of Hawaii. Their designs are easy to wear and easy to pack, made for the modern traveler, and everyday woman. Producing small-batch collections throughout the year, featuring handmade clothing and fabrics have allowed them to steer clear of the ‘fast fashion’ trend. They keep their focus on ethical production and are constantly aiming to create change-ethically, sustainably and organically.
In addition to ethically manufacturing their clothing, 10% of profits are donated to International Justice Mission (IJM.org) an organization geared towards bringing an end, as well as justice to human trafficking.