Take the comfort of an easy jumpsuit with the curve-hugging love of a wrap and you get a most coveted wrap jumpsuit. In this clever cacti print, what's not to love?
Complete with slant side pockets and adjustable straps, this is a go-to Spring staple. Layer this number with a blazer or cardigan for work or wear accessorized with those new killer heels for your next dinner outing.
Get ready for loads of compliments! This item fits true to size and is based on Anthropologie's sizing.
- Deep V Neck when unclasped
- Conservative neckline when clasped
- Adjustable Straps
- Loose and flowy with beautiful drape
- Hand stamped fabric by women artisans in India
- 100% Rayon crepe
- Ethically made in very limited runs in India
- Machine or hand wash and tumble dry low (we recommend hand wash and lay flat to dry though)
What values we share: Ethical, Vegan, Handcrafted
Fabric: 100% Rayon
Country of Origin: India
Why we love ‘em: Symbology uses artisan women partners to hand print fabrics with wooden blocks in a tradition passed down through generations for centuries in Bagru, the desert region of India. The Intricate process of block printing reflects a beautiful artistry that makes each garment unique. In addition to preserving ancient traditions, all workers are paid living wages and the purchase of each Symbology item directly support the woman who made it as well as her family.